What is Appodeal's payment net term?
Appodeal offers two options. We offer an automatic net 30-day term and an on-demand payout option (2-5 business days processing time with a 4% rush fee applies).
How often will I receive payments?
Payments can be issued at any time you please. We also have scheduled payments, which take place on the first of every month.
How long will my payment take to process?
Payments are issued within 2 business days. In some cases, it could take up to 5 business days. Anything over that and you will receive a notice of delay of payment.
What are the minimum amount and max amount I can withdrawal?
Minimum amount of withdrawal is $100 per transaction. There is no max amount.
- Paypal: $100 minimum payout
- Direct deposit / ACH: $100 minimum payout
- Wire transfer: $1000 minimum payout
- Bitcoin: $100 minimum payout
- Webmoney: $100 minimum payout
- Yandex.Money: $100 minimum payout
- Ethereum: $100 minimum payout
What is autopay threshold?
The autopay threshold is a limit you can set an amount to be that and when reached it will automatically create a payment.
How do I change my method of payment after I already submitted my request?
In order to change/update your method of payment AFTER you have already submitted a request, - you will need to contact email@example.com to notify them of the change/update.
How do I cancel a request?
You are able to cancel the payment yourself within one hour of the request. The cancellation button can be found on your Billing page under the “Payments” tab.
If the hour has passed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to cancel your payment request.
What is an ABA number?
An ABA number (also known as routing number or routing transfer number) is a sequence of nine numeric characters used by banks to identify specific financial institutions within the United States.
What is an Intermediary account number?
An intermediary bank is a bank that acts on behalf of the beneficiary bank. In some cases, your bank may provide a intermediary account number to you. Not all banks use intermediary banks for wire transfers.
How much money is in my account?
You will be able to locate your revenue balance (without Admob and Facebook) at the top right portion of your dashboard.
Will I get Admob and Facebook revenue through Appodeal?
No, when you synchronize your Admob account with Appodeal, you may access revenues on your Admob account. We can not withdraw the Admob and Facebook money from your account. We can only show you statistics. And therefore, this money isn't added to your Appodeal account balance.
What do I put for address?
This is your billing address: the address that you used to register the account.
Are there any payout fees?
Appodeal allows users to request a payout at any time and a 4% rush fee is applied.
What are the different methods of payments?
- Yandex - This method pays out in Russian Rubles only. Yandex charges a commission of %0.5.
- Wire Transfer - For users with large payment over $1000. If the request is less than $1000, a $45 banking fee will be applied. Otherwise WIRE payments have no charge. If the WIRE is returned to us for incorrect banking information, a $45 fee will be applied.
- WebMoney - Payments issued in USD or Rubles. WebMoney charges a commission of %0.8
- Bitcoin - 1.49% conversion fee plus 0.0005 BTC network fee (network fees may vary)
- Ethereum - 1.49% conversion fee plus 0.000441 ETH network fee (network fees may vary)
- Direct Deposit/ACH - ACH payments take up to 3-5 business days to initially set up. Domestic users may use their local banking info, International users must set up a virtual USA account through “Payoneer”. Direct deposit is free.
- Paypal - It is accepted in most places and easy for all parties. Paypal charges a commission. You can find more information here.
Can I be paid in Euros?
Yes, we only issue Euros though WIRE payments. There is an exchange rate fee that will be applied to all payments made in euros. For more information on fee’s please go here.
What is projected balance?
Projected balance is the amount that is forecasted to be the total balance for your account once all projected revenue and payouts are finalized.
Example: your current (finalized balance) is $1,000. You have one pending payment for $500 and your pending revenue for last 6 days is $300, then your projected balance is $800.
What is current (finalized) balance?
Current balance is the amount that is credited to your account at the moment. It consists of all revenue you earned subtracting all payouts.
- advertisement income from networks managed by Appodeal
- income from affiliate program
- revenue sharing from other users
- revenue sharing to other users
There are two types of billing events - immediate and delayed.
Immediate are added to your billing immediately while delayed can be added after some time.
Immediate billing events are: payments, recalculations, and bonuses.
Delayed: advertisement income (calculated on the 6th day), affiliate income.
Why are some billing events delayed?
Some billing events are delayed due to the time needed to get finalized reports from the networks. Sometimes it takes up to 5 days. To avoid fluctuations in your balance, we credit revenue to your account once all of the reports are finalized.